November 13, 2009

Welcome to my New Blog!


Hey all...thanks for checking out my new blog. I am working on launching a website, but I wanted to keep in touch with those of you who enjoy following my story.

As of now, I am in my senior year at UC Berkeley studying mechanical engineering, training in the offseason for triathlon, and plan to get my pro card in January 2010.

I wanted to start my blog off with a few reports I wrote up. The first is one from last year's Bearathlon triathlon out here in Berkeley, CA. It was an unique and painful experience, one that I will remember for a while. The second was from this past Wednesday, Veteran's Day, when I went for a 100 mile bike ride with a number of my awesome UC Berkeley tri teammates. It was an epic holiday ride!

Peace,
Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment